Sunday, September 13, 2009

Farewell dear gallbladder...


To my gallbladder -

You have been a great companion throughout the years. You spewed bile when I enjoyed food with fat in it. And I have greatly enjoyed delicious, fatty food! What we had together was good. And yet, in spite of my appreciation, you have begun to cause me great pain. You turned on me, and made me cry. For this reason, we need to break up. Nothing you can say or spew will change my mind. The doctor will unceremoniously suck you out of my body, never to be seen or heard from again. Good riddence.
-Me

5 comments:

Mel said...

You having the surgery? When? I hope it will surely free you of your pain!

Albert Li said...

Lily hope you be well and a fully recovery... Lily has cut her gallbladder almost two years ago.

Laura said...

First time reader - funny blog!
Congrats on your freedom from gallbladder pain! I had mine out last December. Not a bad surgery, as surgeries go...Good luck!

Denise said...

So they finally decided it was your gall bladder after all? Good luck! I had mine out about 13-14 years ago, and have been happily pain-free ever since. I hope it does the trick for you, too!

Linda said...

Wow! Was it hard to figure out that was were the pain was coming from? Glad you will be free from pain!