Thursday, July 16, 2009

Do you want an ego boost??...

I was running with Cameron a few weeks ago while we were on vacation. We ran just over 4 miles, and the altitude was 8900 feet. I was running pretty steady at a 10 min. mile. Cam informed me that we were going pretty slow. I told him that I have run with some people that run even slower than me. He said, "Mom, I don't think it's possible to run slower than this!"

Jason was in the car with me when I saw a neighbor. I stopped, we chatted for a few minutes, and then continued driving to the cello lesson we were heading for. Jas said, "Mom, you are really social. You talk for a long time!" I just laughed, and told him that I enjoy catching up with friends. He said, "I like to talk to my friends too, but it doesn't take as long....I use shorter sentences." What a helpful piece of information.

3 comments:

Linda said...

You are so cute Debbie. We wish we could have seen you while we were in Utah over the 4th. Where you in Idaho? Maybe next time we can get together. Hope you are doing well!

tracie said...

I love it. Luv tracie

The Grapers said...

I love that they keep us humble. I loved loved catching up with you today! It does make me miss you more though. Can't wait to see you in September!!