Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post-op

She looks awake, but she doesn't remember this part :-)
Her sweet little feet in their wrappings. They will look like this for the next two weeks until we go back to the doctor. Then he said she could be in boots, but there will be at least one more week of no weight on the feet.

Still my sweet, smiley girl! She is a trooper!

This is her hang out for the next week. It is on the main level, and she can get to the kitchen and bathroom with her wheelchair. The first two days were rough - she couldn't keep anything in her stomach, including her pain meds. Third day was much happier, and today has been the best so far. We will try our first outing tonight - I should have thought to ask for a handicap sticker!



1 comment:

tracie said...

Oh my goodness. I had no idea. What a good friend I am. I hope she is doing well.