Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Love Notes


I plan to blog several times over this holiday. My 11 year old has often lamented my poor blogging consistency, so she will be posting occasionally. Should be entertaining! My latest addition comes from my 13 yr old. I worked late night clinical shift at the hospital during the semester and got home around 12:30 am. I usually made dinner before I left to make it easier for Nate. A few weeks ago I came home to a note on my pillow. There was a message from everyone, but I thought I would pass along the one from Jas.

"Hey mom, I loved dinner. It was the best dinner ever. If we had dinner like that every night, I wouldn't complain. The carrots in the dinner and the chicken in the dinner was good in dinner, but dinner wouldn't be dinner without the water that goes with the dinner. Love you (plus the dinner). - Jas"

It's good to go to sleep giggling!

No comments: